
After the cake, I ended up making excuse after excuse of why I could eat things I know I shouldn't.. and the inevitable "I'll get started on Monday" started kicking in. Then... it was Superbowl weekend and OF COURSE you can't start before the Superbowl party! hahaha I'm able to laugh now looking back on it, but it just goes to show how easy it is to get sidetracked. The beginning of Feb is now back to square 1 and I'm back here where I was at the beginning of Jan... just 2lbs down from where I started a month ago.... here in Boston getting my eating back on track. Yesterday was a good eating day hitting most of my macro numbers. Eating on track is so much easier being away from home... no distractions... no beautiful wife tempting me with delicious foods that don't help my cause (it's soooo hard to say no to her)!!
See... here's proof of the progress... to bad I picked back up the 10lbs in just a few days... mostly water weight so it should drop off quickly.
Either way.. this will be a good week eating. Working out is another story. I'm paranoid now about working out, so I will have to ease my way back into things. I will start back with my abs and push ups and then back to jumping rope next week... OR this week if I can make it over to the sporting goods store. This area is expecting 8-10 inches of snow tomorrow so all may be shut down. Anyway... nutrition drives 80% or results, so I'll be okay with just getting that under control for now.
It's good to be back!


No comments:
Post a Comment