Thursday, January 23, 2014

Day 17 & 18... Sick days and will be for another week :-(

I was not in the mood to post last night.  Unfortunately, just as I'm making some progress with my journey, I have a nagging illness that is preventing me from working out.  Usually, this would also mean I'd have a total collapse with my proper eating as well, but I have learned from my mistakes... I won't make that mistake again.  I do have a certain sense of satisfaction knowing that I am doing all I can do nutrition wise while the meds kick in and my body heals itself.


Here are my menu's and charts for today and yesterday:

Day 17
Meal 1
Herbalife Shake w/protein
Herbalife Prolessa Duo


Meal 2
Quest Bar
Cheetos

Meal 3
Salmon
Green Beans
Avocado

Meal 4
Herbalife Shake w/protein
Herbalife 24 Rebuild Strength

Midnight Snack (due to being depressed)
More Cheetos.... (thanks bad influence) lol



























As you can see.. If I'd left the cheetos alone, I'd have been down around 2100 calories or so.  Oh well... I won't kick myself about it because I was still under my limit.

Day 18
Meal 1
Herbalife Shake w/protein
Herbalife Prolessa Duo


Meal 2
Herbalife Shake w/protein

Meal 3
Grass Fed Ribeye
Broccoli
Avocado





















 




I didn't have much of an appetite today.  I have to thank my Bad Influence for going against the grain tonight and keeping me on track.  I wasn't in the mood to cook and was going to order a pizza... but I'm 19 days in on being ROCK SOLID with my eating, so I am thankful to her for keeping me on track!!


By the way... here is my bad influence!! LOL  Love ya, Angel!





#Herbalife #Herbalife24 #GUSDC #GetUncomfortableSquad #BrokenRecordFitnessSquad #NutritionistApp #BeastMode #Focused #FamilyFirst #Love #SANDS

No comments:

Post a Comment