Saturday, January 11, 2014

Day 6 - Tabata jump rope & Abs

I had really intended on doing more training today than what I did, but unfortunately, I'm under the weather... AGAIN!!!  I'm really not happy about it, but such is life, right?  I think the bouncing of this cold crazy weather triggered my old friend.... post nasal drip.  My ear and throat are killing me so I didn't drink my normal amount of water because it just plain sucks to swallow right now.  I did pretty good eating today.... 2 shakes, 1 snack (chic-fil-a 3 pc chicken strip) and 1 meal (chili x 2 bowls).  I guess the bright side of the day is I did step on the scale for the first time since last Sun and was pleasantly surprised by the number.  My goal is to drop 2lbs per week and I exceeded that this week.  I'm about to knock out so here goes accountability time:







As you can see, I didn't hit my Macro targets today, but I'm below the caloric limit today, so I'm okay with that.  I probably won't be back right on the Macros until my throat is better!!

Have a great evening all!

No comments:

Post a Comment