I decided to take the day to relax and my body surely is thanking me for it. The shoulder shrugs from the Trap workout have me extra sore and that pain has picked up where my calves left off. I did get a chance to hang out with my little ones today which was very enjoyable. My oldest son was in the gym bench pressing looking like a chip off the old block!! haha
I got up and weighed in this morning and found myself slightly disappointed, but I had to remind myself to keep realistic expectations for weight loss. A good amount for weight loss per week is 1-3lbs and this week, I dropped an additional 2.8lbs for a 2 week total of 8.2lbs.
As the first graphic says.. I'm 35% of the way to my first checkpoint goal of 240lbs!! I have 18.2lbs to go and I'm really going to push to stay closer to the 3lbs per week loss.
I normally do flexible eating just as long as I hit my Macro numbers as I've stated before. Today I changed things around to be able to add in a treat for myself... a delicious banana split with marshmallow, pineapple and strawberry toppings!
Today's Menu:
Meal 1
Herbalife Shake w/protein
Herbalife Prolessa Duo
Herbalife Herbal Tea
Meal 2
Herbalife Shake w/protein
Herbalife Herbal Tea
Meal 3
Banana Split
Meal 4
NY Strip steak
Sauteed Mushrooms and Onions
1/2 serving of IsoPure Protein
1oz Avocado
Tomorrow morning, I plan to get up and hit my jump rope & abs... depending on how I feel, I may hit the gym for some cardio also.
#Herbalife #Herbalife24 #GUSDC #GetUncomfortableSquad #BrokenRecordFitnessSquad #NutritionistApp #Focused



No comments:
Post a Comment