Thursday, January 16, 2014

Day 11 - Shoulders, Traps and Jump Rope

Today was another good day.... eating and working out!!  I didn't get a chance to do all I wanted exercise wise because of my work schedule, but I had a great workout followed by an exhausting round of jump rope.  Today I was going to attempt to do 10 1-minute cycles of jump rope with 15 second breaks in between.  I ended up doing 5 that way, then switched the time back down to 30 seconds for the last 5 and I was wiped out an drenched with sweat!!

The eating for today was not my normal, but that's because I had to go into the office and I didn't prepare properly.  I left my snack, shake and water bottle home... so I was not a happy camper.  I ended up doing the following:

Meal 1
  Herbalife Shake
  Herbalife Tea
  Herablife supplements

Meal 2
  Wild salmon
   Asparagus
   Sweet Potato

Meal 3
   Ribeye Steak
   Sauteed Onions/Mushrooms
   Avocado



Meal 4
   Herbalife Shake w/Herbalife 24 Rebuild Strength
   1 oz Cashews

Today's workout...






















Accountability time:


  






















The game plan for tomorrow will be Back, Biceps, Abs and Cardio! 

#Herbalife #Herbalife24 #GUSDC #GetUncomfortableSquad #BrokenRecordFitnessSquad #NutritionistApp

No comments:

Post a Comment