Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day 14 - Abs, Jump Rope and Cardio

Today went as planned with my workouts.  I'm actually kinda surprised because I thought I'd just be lazy again today, since my primary target for working out is 4 days per week, but I felt inspired!!  I did my abs this morning and then I went to the gym later in the day to knock out about 8 mins of jump rope followed by 30 minutes of inclined treadmill.


Sunday's are normally my cheat meal day, but I've decided that I'm not going to allow myself a cheat meal until I hit 250lbs... so I'm 7-8lbs away from it.  That is incentive for me to keep pushing myself to hit closer to the 3lb per week weight loss.  Until then, to keep my sanity, I will do like I did yesterday and slip in a dessert every now and again while staying withing my Macro targets.  That banana split was soooooo good!! LOL

Today's Menu:

Meal 1
Herbalife Shake w/protein
Herbalife Prolessa Duo
Herbalife Herbal Tea


Meal 2
Leftover NY Strip
Avocado


Meal 3
Large Shrimp
Andouille Sausage
Red & Orange peppers
Red Onions
Mushrooms
Multigrain Angel Hair Pasta






















Accountability time:





















I normally would have done a second Herbalife Shake, but my meal 3 was pretty big, so I was able to hit my Macro numbers without doing an additional meal/shake.

Tomorrow starts back up with the weights and it's the second week of my 4 week superset exercise routine that I got from Muscle and Fitness.  Day 1 of week 2 is Shoulders and Back!!

#Herbalife #Herbalife24 #GUSDC #GetUncomfortableSquad #BrokenRecordFitnessSquad #NutritionistApp #Focused

No comments:

Post a Comment