Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 1

This morning I realized something.... the 15 minutes I intended to do jump rope was REALLY ambitious considering today was my first time working out in a month! LOL  The little hotel gym only has light weight dumbbells but it turned out to be more than enough for a chest workout.  I see that just like the weight comes back extra quick, the gym endurance goes away just as quickly.  This week will be me readjusting and breaking myself back in. I didn't do abs today because I ran out of time, but tmw morning will be an earlier start so I'll get to them then!  I think I'm going to try to shoot for 10 minutes of jump rope in the morning instead of the 15 and I'll finish it up with some other cardio for 15 mins.... with Abs!



I started the day a little behind schedule.  I wasn't able to get to bed so I thought I'd sleep in a little longer this morning.  That turned out to be a mistake because I ended up rushing thru the workout a bit, then back up to the room to get dressed so I didn't miss breakfast.  Breakfast is one of the best parts of staying at this hotel... omelets made to order!! :-)  I got me a nice egg white veggie joint with a couple slices of bacon on the side... delicious!






Today's food accountability:

Protein:   240.5g
Carbs:     140.2g
Fats:         92.4g

Total Calories: 2344

Total water consumed: 4 Liters

No comments:

Post a Comment