Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 8 - Tabata Jump Rope, Abs, Legs and Cardio

Today was a GOOOOOOD day!!  I got up this morning and did my jump rope session and abs first thing to get my day started right!  After that I had my Herbalife Meal Replacement Shake (Dulce De Leche - my fav flavor) w/protein, my supplements and Herbalife Herbal Tea which gave me a great energy boost!  I then proceeded to have a very productive work day.  I had another Herbalife Shake for lunch and continued working.  I took a late lunch break and went to my new gym, Gold's at the Cap Centre, and had a great leg workout... my first in a month!  I burned 1290 calories at the gym and probably another 2-300 this morning with the abs and jump rope.  Dinner wasn't a 'great' choice but it did fit within my caloric limits, so it was all good!!  I even kept my intake below 2100 calories, so that's why today was such a good day!  I'm looking forward to having another good day tomorrow!

By the way.. I did decide to dump the old gym.  The new one has a weird layout, but there is a LOT more room there.  It will just take a while to adjust to it to get my normal routine down like I had it at the other gym!

Accountability time:


No comments:

Post a Comment