Sunday, January 5, 2014

Pre-Game prep!!

Here I am nearly 1 year later after being introduced to Herbalife last year, a variety of workout programs (P90X, P90X+, Insanity, P90X2 and a plethora of gym workouts) and I'm starting the year not where I want to be OR should be for that matter. I swear it feels like each year I'm starting over nearly from scratch... but that is all in the past and I am where I am. If there is any silver lining to where I am now physically, I am starting off probably 10lbs down from where I was last year at this time. Each year I had been putting on 10lbs or more, so as I'm typing this, I'm starting to feel better that I at least made some progress in the right direction. The most frustrating part of all of this is that I have the knowledge and tools to get where I want to be, but my consistency has been my Achilles heel again and again. At my best this year, I was 11lbs away from my initial goal weight of 240lbs and at my worst 275-280lbs. Right now I'm currently 266.4lbs and this is after coming off of a month of illness. I have not worked out since early Dec. and while I held serve initially, my good eating habits fell victim to old eating habits and I slapped back on weight. It is amazing how quickly it comes back!!

So... now that I've vented... here are my current stats:



Neck: 17.5 in
Chest: 48.0 in
Arms: 19.5 in
Waist: 41.5 in
Hips:   47.5 in
Thigh: 27.5 in
Calf:    18.0 in

Body Fat:  24.55%

Here is my game plan for moving forward: I am recommitting to my Herbalife nutrition combined with regular exercise. My Herbalife Lean Out Plan is 2 Shakes, 2 Snacks and 1 colorful meal along with my Herbalife supplement tablets and tea (or some variation to get my nutritional needs met). I will eat between 2200-2400 calories per day ensuring I get between 200-250g of Protein, 100-125g of Carbs, 75-100g of Healthy Fats and 35-50g of Fiber. I track my food using a app called Nutritionist developed by Kelechi Opera. For my exercise, I will do 4 days of lifting per week followed by 15 mins of jump rope and 15 min of stairmaster. I'm going to also add in the 8 min ab routine in 3-4 times per week. I will do some form of Yoga once a week also. The workouts WILL be in the morning to get it out of the way and I will workout in a fasted state. Today was my first day with the eating plan and even though I'm away, I still did prep of my Herbalife to ensure that I'm on track.

 

I guess it makes sense to put in my meals daily to help accountability so here goes:

Meal 1:
2 oz Filet Migon (left overs from yesterday)
Herbalife Meal Replacement
IsoPure Protein
Herbalife Prolessa Duo

Meal 2:
Quest Bar (I use these because of the protein and high fiber content)

Meal 3:
12 oz New York Strip (Longhorn)
2 Servings of Broccoli

Meal 4:
Herbalife Meal Replacement
Herbalife24 Rebuild Strength
1/2 Serving Isopure Protein

Daily Macro Totals:
Protein: 223g
Carbs: 72.3g
Fat: 88.3g

Tomorrow morning, I will get up and hit the hotel gym.  Day 1 is just hours away!!  I'm excited and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment