This will be a short entry... I will say this.. I LOVE FLEXIBLE EATING!!! I had my eating day mapped out last night, but ended up having to change the plan because I went to the movies and my 'bad influence' took me to my favorite wing spot afterwards. She was persistent in telling me to eat a piece of cake that I normally get there (because I had reworked my meals and saw I could fit it in without going over my caloric intake). I stewed on the decision, but finally gave in and got the cake. It was delicious!! :-)
Menu for the day:
Meal 1
Herbalife Shake w/protein
Herbalife Prolessa Duo
Herbalife Herbal Tea
Meal 2
PB&J Quest bar
Popcorn (Movies - Ride Along was good)
Meal 3
Wild Salmon
Broccoli
Pineapple Upside Down cake
Meal 4
Herbalife Shake w/protein
Herbalife 24 Rebuild Strength
I did go over the calories "I" wanted to, but as you can see from the following, I'm still several hundred calories off of my allowed limit (for 1.5lbs per week weight loss). Because I want to drop closer to 3lbs per week, that's why I'm going slightly lower than what the Nutritionist App recommends.
My workout for the day
Tomorrow may be a flex day... we are slated to get some crazy weather here, so I may just do jump rope and abs here at home in the morning. If the weather holds, I'll go do Quads and Hamstrings.
#Herbalife #Herbalife24 #GUSDC #GetUncomfortableSquad #BrokenRecordFitnessSquad #NutritionistApp #BeastMode #Focused


No comments:
Post a Comment