Sunday, January 12, 2014

Day 7 - Complete Rest Day w/carb refuel! :-)

I really enjoyed just resting today.  I thought about going to the gym today, but then I decided against it.  It felt good to do nothing.  I'm rested and ready to charge into this next week full steam ahead.  It's nice to be home to actually be able to get to a real gym.  I do have a decision to make tomorrow regarding that.. I have a couple memberships and I'm going to dump one tomorrow.  I'm going to hit up my old gym to work out then hit the new one just to see it since it actually opened while I was out of town.  If the vibe is right in the new gym, I'll dump the old...

Along with resting today, I also enjoyed a day of good food.  The one upside to being a heavy guy is that my maintenance caloric intake is very high, so MY version of having a cheat meal is still at a caloric deficit.  I got up and cooked breakfast for the family, had a shake for my second meal, then had pizza for dinner with a slice of key lime pie for dessert!!!  It was absolutely delicious!  Tomorrow is back to the grind and I will lock down even tighter on the eating than I did last week.  I'm hoping to have great results in weight/fat loss like I did last week, but it is one day at a time.. one meal at a time!

I am committed to tracking my intake on good days and carb refuel days, so here goes the intake for today:



No comments:

Post a Comment