I used to blog, but I gave up blogging because I had the group to help hold me up! Each year I'd STILL fall off to some degree even if it was less of a fall off each time. I realize now that blogging was really a MAJOR part of my success back then... even more so than contributing my progress to the group. As I look back on it, blogging was a time for me to reflect each day... to put my thoughts down... to refocus as I allowed myself to pour my thoughts out on the blog. I successfully completed P90X by blogging, which was a real task!! I now remember it was more for ME than anything else. There is real power in writing down your thoughts... they say "Write it down, Make it happen"... because you are putting what you want out in the Universe and by doing so, you are aligning yourself (spirit/energy) up with what you want!! I'm truly enjoying the process more this time around and I truly feel empowered, as well as, accountable.. not just to my various support groups, but more so to myself. I look forward each day to be able to document that I've had a successful day with eating and with getting in some type of exercise.
So... with all of that said.... today was another good day. Once again my sleeping was off. I woke up at 4am and was not able to get back to sleep for quite a while. By the time I did get back to sleep, it was time to get up and work out. Today was only supposed to be jump rope and abs, so I crashed back out and got up at the last minute. I decided to do the traditional Tabata style of workout with the jump rope, so it was only a high intensity 4 min workout (8 sets of 20 secs of high intensity/10 secs of rest). I combined that with the 8 minute ab workout that I'm thinking I'll now do the both of those daily regardless of it is a rest day or full workout day. I did 2 delicious meals and 2 Herbalife Shakes with my supplement tablets and tea (with honey - delicious)!!
Tomorrow will probably be an abbreviated workout like this morning because my already crazy schedule is even crazier!! No sleeping in because I have to be in the office earlier!
Accountability time... I decided it was better for me to just snapshot the meals and the output of my Nutritionist App for my Macro/Caloric Intake reporting!
Hope you all have had a great day!! Thank you to my accountability families #BrokenRecordFitnessSquad, #GUSDC, #GetUncomfortableSquad and #SWCrew (LB, Rox and Vette)!


No comments:
Post a Comment