Thursday, January 9, 2014

Day 4 - Tabata jump rope session and 8 min abs

Today will be short and sweet... I got up on time and did my abs and Tabata jump rope session.  My day was very hectic and I'm exhausted, but I wanted to make sure I got my entry in.  My eating was not the best today, but I am not unrealistic and don't expect everyday to be perfect.  I did get in my omelet this morning and Herbalife shake (with tea and tablets), but for dinner instead of the lean meat/veggie combo, I opted for a full rack of ribs (with a couple of hot wings) with a side salad.... DELICIOUS!!!  Because the calorie count was on the high side, I ended up skipping the second shake to make sure I didn't exceed my maintenance caloric intake number.  So even though I was higher than the app suggests, I was still lower than my max number of calories!!

Accountability time:






#GUSDC #GetUncomfortableSquad #BRFS

No comments:

Post a Comment