Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Day 16 - Rest Day (Snow Day)

I guess it is a good thing that my eating and workout schedule are both flexible.  Today I opted to stay home instead of getting out in the snow to hit the gym for Quads and Hamstrings.  My eating was on point today, so that is really my main focus thru all of this.  Eating is 80% of the results you get and it is normally the part that I struggle most with being consistent.  I am 17 days in of eating in the weight loss range of calories and I haven't come close to eating near my maintenance calories once.  I had planned on breaking that on Friday because it is my wife's birthday, but I've decided that I want to get 21 days in a row like the Nutritionist App suggests.  Also, my group on Facebook, Broken Record Fitness Squad, has a 21 day challenge of clean eating.  I don't know that I've held up to the 'Clean' eating standards this whole time, but I'd say eating the way I have is just as good! haha

Today's Menu:

Meal 1
Herbalife Shake w/protein
Herbalife Prolessa Duo
Herbalife Herbal Tea

Meal 2
PB&J Quest bar
Cashews

Meal 3
Grass fed beef
Peppers & Onions Sauteed in Coconut Oil
Multigrain Angel Hair Pasta

Meal 4
Herbalife Shake w/protein
Herbalife 24 Rebuild Strength























I'm not dealing with an nuisance issue that hinders my ability to do a variety of cardio, so for the foreseeable future, jump rope will be my cardio of choice.  I hate having issues.. but it is just an opportunity to tighten down on my eating during this period.


#Herbalife #Herbalife24 #GUSDC #GetUncomfortableSquad #BrokenRecordFitnessSquad #NutritionistApp #BeastMode #Focused

No comments:

Post a Comment