Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Day 10 - Almost Rest Day.. lol

Well.. I will keep this one short and sweet.  Today was supposed to be a rest day for me with the P90X2 Recovery & Mobility on tap.  I got caught up in work and soreness and didn't get that done.  I did eat VERY well today and after I had my Mongolian BBQ dinner, I decided I couldn't take the rest day, so I hit the gym for some very easy going cardio for 50 minutes.

Accountability time:



By the way.. here is the dinner my "Bad Influence" had... it's such a struggle to do right around her!!  She KNOWS cheese curds from Long John Silver's are SOOOOO delicious.... But I'm FOCUSED!! hahaha


On to tomorrow... I will do Jump Rope and Abs in the morning followed by Shoulders, Traps and Cardio in the afternoon!

#Herbalife #Herbalife24 #GUSDC #GetUncomfortableSquad #BrokenRecordFitnessSquad #NutritionistApp

No comments:

Post a Comment