All I can say is that Herbalife nutrition & proper exercise works!! Last time I checked in I was saying Results or Excuses... and I got rid of my Excuses and had some MAJOR one week results! I got back on track with my Herbalife "Lean Out" plan and I also started a workout program called CT-50 (50 different at home workouts 20 mins or less) and I was able to drop 8lbs last week. I know that won't be possible moving forward to drop that much on a weekly basis but it was nice to drop off some water weight I'd gained. I went from 254lbs on Jan 24th to 275lbs on March 9th, so I have a lot more water weight to drop! I'm hoping to be able to drop another 5-8lbs this week as well. I know the closer I get back to the 250's, the more the weight loss rate will slow down.. but I'm focused!!! I can SEE my optimal physical state in my mind and I won't stop until I get there!!
I shouldn't be that surprised at these results, because I was able to do similar things a year ago... I just have to kick myself for allowing my focus to slip during my injuries!! Oh well.. spilled milk and today is a new day!! I'm excited to see what this week brings!
I hope all of you reading this are focused on getting your health and wellness together!!! In the end, your health truly is your wealth! I am a Health Coach and can help you get results also.. so if you are struggling to find your way, need motivation and someone to hold you accountable.. feel free to contact me!
No comments:
Post a Comment