Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Sharing is Caring... My Fitness Plan...

I know there are a million different ways to skin a cat, but I'm currently combining Intermittent Fasting along with my Herbalife Lean Out plan and it seems to be working pretty well... I'm down 9.5lbs since last Monday!  For more info on Intermittent Fasting (http://www.theiflife.com/intermittent-fasting-101-how-to-start-part-i/).

In more detail... I'm doing a 2000-2200 calorie meal plan per day ensuring I get in 200-230g of Protein, 70-90g of Healthy Fats and 50-120g of Carbs per day for 6 days a week.. then I have 1 day to eat my maintenance calories (3500+) in order to reset the leptin... hormone that triggers fat burning. 

I am doing a workout program called CT-50 (www.ct-50.com) which is 5 levels, 10 workouts per level all 20 mins or less. The shorter workouts work best for the way that I'm eating. If I were going to be doing extended workout sessions, I'd probably have to eat more. The other reason I prefer the shorter, more intense, workouts is because it should reduce the amount of Cortisol (stress hormone) I release into my body. That hormone also blocks weight/fat loss from my research.

If you want to try this, the numbers would need to be adjusted to your specific requirements.  If you are out there and you need help in getting yourself together, I'd be happy to help you!  Just let me know!



Shawn.Hurt@Gmail.com
Herbalife Health Coach
#GetUncomfortableSquad
#GUSDC

No comments:

Post a Comment