Friday, January 17, 2014

Day 12 - Back, Jump Rope and Cardio

I had another good day with workouts and eating... I'm starting to form good habits and I'm loving it!!  As you can see by the title, I came up a little short of what I'd planned yesterday.  I skipped out on the Abs and Biceps because I was exhausted.  I didn't do triceps the other day either, so I could get up and do Abs and Arms tomorrow morning.  In fact, I think I will, but I will use my resistance bands here at home and I'll throw some jump rope in on it.  I'm starting to grow really fond of the jump rope!!  Today I did 2 sets of 5 intervals of 30 seconds on/15 seconds off.  I will keep working towards doing 10 1-minute intervals with 15 second rests in between.  I finished up my workout with 15 minutes of cardio on the treadmill.

My menu for today was:

Meal 1
Herbalife Shake w/protein
Herbalife Prolessa Duo

Meal 2
Sushi & Sashimi Combo
1/2 Ichiban Roll
Miso Soup
Salad w/ginger dressing



























Meal 3
Herbalife Shake w/protein
Herbalife 24 Rebuild Strength

Meal 4
Avocado slice (for healthy fats)


Today's workout:
















































Today's Accountability:

























#Herbalife #Herbalife24 #GUSDC #GetUncomfortableSquad #BrokenRecordFitnessSquad #NutritionistApp #BeastMode #Focused

1 comment:

  1. I will be the first to comment on your blog .... keep up the great work. :-().......

    ReplyDelete